Thursday, February 25, 2016

Everyone Loves Food Trip


Cookies and Cream Frappe with Spaghetti taken at Frapella, Iligan City. Photographed by SagaWebTips
I just can't imagine how I love food trip today. Before I use to love one food only but now I enjoy eating any kinds of food especially Pasta Foods. spaghetti, Hamburger, Lasagna, Baked Mac; these are the foods that I love to eat most of the time. Although that they are rich in carbohydrates, It doesn't matter for me since I'm still thin.

Spaghetti and Spirelli Salad taken at Pop Rock, Iligan City. Photographed by SagaWebTips
My coworkers and friends envy me much becuase why do my body still the same the way it use to be even though I always eat. Well, I don't know the reason too as long as I'm healthy. Aside from that, I also love drinks such as Milk Tea, Frappe, Ice Tea and specially fruit shakes. In this blog I just want to share my favorite foods and drinks.


For more posts about Food topics, visit us @SagaWebTips in Google, Twitter and Facebook.

0 comments:

Post a Comment